The December 2013 issue of Bread Magazine will give you ideas that you can use when it’s time to create a bread formula of your own — maybe for Christmas.
In This Issue
- Designing a mystery bread formula with artisan baker Jesse Merrill (Polestar Hearth), using wheat bought from two Amish farmers.
- Ideas for holiday bread that is traditional yet interesting to share with friends and family.
- How Codruta Popa went from being a successful architect to becoming a baker and opening a bakery.
- An interview with Martin Johansson — a home baker and bread book author from Sweden — about writing books on bread and making it in the world of publishing.
- Luc Martin from Tilburg Sourdough comments on breads and questions submitted by readers.