Flatbreads from all over the world — tortillas, pita, rieska, and so on. And as usual: bakers, bakeries, and helping you bake better bread.
In this issue
- A look at flatbreads in history as well as around the world today. And instructions on how to bake them yourself.
- Flatbreads from Norway, a country with a strong flatbread culture dating back to the middle ages.
- #BreadChat: Once a month, Twitter buzzes about bread. Here’s why.
- Paulo Sebastiao joined an artisan bakery to test the waters and see what working as a baker really is like.
- Oven Ready, a photo essay about Victoria Harley‘s visits to two brilliant real bread bakers.
- Dan McTiernan and Mick Saxton, both teachers in bread making, share their tips and experiences in teaching bread making.
- A recipe for the Finnish potato flatbread, rieska.
Download for free
bread_edition6.pdf (15.5 MB)